1. Candidates need to fill their details carefully on the GITA LEADS website registration page, especially email-id and mobile no. These will be the contact co-ordinates till the end of GITA LEADS contest
2. On filling the registration form and pressing the button ‘Subscribe’, candidates are agreeing to become part of Gitaleads community.
3. The further steps of registration will be updated to them asap.
4. Registration fees is compulsory and it includes the hard copy of the course materials . The details regarding that will be emailed to the subscribed participants and will also be uploaded on the website asap.
5. The exams will be in English, Hindi and Marathi languages.
1. Syllabus: For English language exam : “Leadership Sutras - Based on Bhagavad Gita” by Chaitanya Charan prabhu and 100 selected verses of Bhagavad Gita As It Is, by HDG AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. For Marathi and Hindi language exams: All 700 verses from Bhagavad Gita As It Is, by HDG AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
2. The online exam in English will consists of 50% questions from Leadership Sutras book and 50% from the 100 selected versus of Bhagavad Gita As It Is. . The online exam in Marathi and Hindi will consists of 100 questions from Bhagavad Gita As It Is.
3. Medium of contest will be English, Marathi and Hindi
4. There is no Online Exam Test center for GITA LEADS. The participants are free to take the exam from anywhere they want.
5. Online Exam will be conducted in the month of Jan/ Feb 2015.It will be made available on the website for a specific period of few days in those months, within which candidate will have to attempt it.
6. The exact period of the exam will be displayed on the website later. The participant will also receive an email prior to the exam dates from gitaleads.com guiding him/her step-by-step for the online exam. Be assured that it will be extremely user friendly and non-ambiguous.
7. Exam duration will be 30 minutes; It will have multiple choice questions (4 options) as selected. Questions will be based on Syllabus as mentioned above for each of the above languages. Questions will not be asked from Gita daily articles, they are provided just for deeper understanding of Gita & not for contest.
8. The score will be instantly displayed.
9. Passing percentage for GITA LEADS is 40%.
10. We have taken all necessary steps to stop malpractice. This is ensured by the advanced features of the test and few difficult questions to separate the mass from the winners.
11. The GITA LEADS website will be constantly updated as the competition progresses. Please keep checking the same. And make sure that our email id is not marked as spam, in order you don’t miss our communications.
1. Individual scores will be instantly displayed. The competition will be extremely transparent and the winners will be decided on the basis of the exam scores.
2. Only those participants who score 50% and above will be awarded a participating certificate.
3. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of a test. The pattern of such a test will be at the sole discretion of the GITA LEADS Governing Body and shall be abiding to all the participants.
4. Two highest scoring participants will be identified amongst the participants giving exam in English language.
5. Two highest scoring participants will be identified amongst the participants giving exam in Hindi and Marathi exam.
6. The winners will be informed through phone and/or email about their results. Their names will also be displayed on the GITA LEADS official website.
5. The venue and the date for the prize distribution shall be decided at the sole discretion of the organizers and will be abiding to all. Information about that will be displayed on the Gita Leads website.
6. The winners have to produce a valid id-proof (PAN card, Driving license etc.) at the prize distribution ceremony without which the prizes will not be distributed.
7. The free seminars for all participants will be available online on the GITA LEADS official website. Live seminars may be conducted in areas wherever possible.
8. Finally, all decisions will be at the sole discretion of the GITA LEADS Coordination Body which will be transparent, unbiased and abiding to all the participants.